Advanced Exfoliation Techniques
Understanding skin types and skin disorders is the foundation of a skilled Medical Aesthetician. In this interactive course you will learn about all exfoliation techniques including Microdermabrasion, Dermaplaning and Chemical Peels with an emphasis on advanced techniques from PCA Skin.
- Learn skin conditions and disorders
- Basic Chemical Peels; Glycolic, Lactic and Salicylic
- Advanced Chemical Peels from PCA Skin; Sensipeel, Ultra Peel I, Ultra Peel II, PCA Peel with hydroquinone and resorcinol.
- Product knowledge with back bar and retail on PCA Skin, Neocutis, Skin Ceuticals and Elta MD
- Learn additional PCA Skin professional treatments; therapeutic masks, peel alternatives, peel enhancements, and Oxygen Treatments.
- Hands on training with Microdermabrasion (Diamond Tip and Crystal), Dermaplaning and PCA Peels.
- Complimentary Treatment of your choice with one of our skilled Aestheticians (to be used at a later date)
- Certificate of Completion
- PCA Skin “Skin Biology and Chemical Peel” Textbook and PCA Skin Post-Care Kit (Valued at $100)
- Lunch or Dinner will be catered depending on class time
Why Choose Us?
- Detailed Course Outline
- Skilled & Talented Instructors
- Personalized, Hands-On Teaching Approach