Micro-Needling is a fractional micro-needling device that works to tighten, lift and rejuvenate the skin. It’s effective in reducing fine lines and wrinkles, stretch marks, surgical and acne scars. Fractional micro-needling or collagen induction therapy (CIT) uses needles to pierce the skin in a controlled and precise pattern. Compared to other skin rejuvenation treatments, Micro-Needling is safe on any skin type, has short treatment time and minimal discomfort with virtually no downtime.
Micro-Needling, aka Percutaneous Collagen Induction Therapy (PCIT) is a treatment by which controlled and precise micro-injuries to the skin are delivered by a high speed automated needle tip. • This results in the production of new collagen and elastin.¹ • Also used in combination with Hyaluronic Acid and other serums to hydrate and re-epithelialize skin.² • Ideal for creating micro-channels for deeper penetration of topicals and serums for combination therapy.
Micro-Needling is the most requested skin care treatment. Stay competitive in the industry by receiving certification through Eclipse Pen. Meet with Eclipse professional sales representatives first hand to learn about this incredible advancement in collagen induction.
Convenient evening and weekend hours available!
- Learn theory, sanitation, protocols, and skin analysis
- Hands on training
- Meet with Eclipse Representative
- Receive a complimentary Micro-Needling treatment with one of our skilled Aestheticians (to be used at a later date)
- Receive Certification of Completion
- Gift bags and prizes awarded
Why Choose Us?
- Detailed Course Outline
- Skilled & Talented Instructors
- Personalized, Hands-On Teaching Approach